- This event has passed.
2nd World Congress on Public Health and Nutrition
22/03/2017 - 24/03/2017
Conferenceseries LLC, USA in conjunction with its institutional partners and Editorial Board Members, is delighted to invite you all to the 2nd World Congress on Public Health and Nutrition going to be held in Rome, Italy from 22 to 24 March 2017.
This international and interdisciplinary conference will act as a centre for public health professionals, nutritionists, epidemiologists, statisticians, clinicians, business professionals, foundation leaders, direct service providers, policymakers, researchers, academicians, advocates and others to discuss and exchange on recent public health-related concepts, encouraging the use of public health methods in studying large disease burden and highlighting existing opportunities in the field of public health, epidemiology and nutrition.
Public Health 2017 brings together professionals from every generation who share a commitment to reduce the global burden of diseases with the theme ‘The unprecedented Challenges of Building World’s Nutritional Health’ expecting more than 350 healthcare professionals, working in and beyond Public Health and Nutrition to share experiences and best practices through invited keynote, plenary lectures, symposia, workshops, invited sessions and posters covering a range of topics and important issues which affect us all from the research to the practical implementations.
We hope and expect Public Health 2017 theme to inspire a number of research avenues, and look forward to discussing ideas, findings and synergies, in this International Academic Forum.
Aims of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to public health, nutrition, and related scientific fields;
- Discussing and debating scientific advances and current public health challenges;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Early Career public health practitioners and nutritionists for their professional development;
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent public health and nutrition related concepts;
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- Promote the role of health promotion and prevention in improving quality of life in people.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience of Public Health are professionals across all fields related to public health, epidemiology and nutrition globally. This includes but is not limited to public health professionals, community health specialists, epidemiologists, veterinarians, microbiologists, clinicians, communication specialists, statisticians, environmental health experts business professionals, foundation leaders, direct service providers, policymakers, researchers, academicians, advocates policymakers and others. The audience also includes representatives from National Public Health Institutes, members of Surveillance and disease-specific networks, and governmental, non-governmental and academic researchers from across Europe and the globe
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading public health professionals, nutritionists epidemiologists, veterinarians, microbiologists, clinicians and researchers from more than 40 countries.
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice.
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the public health and nutrition research.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
Meeting registration and hotel accommodations are now live. You can access everything you need by clicking here
- Event Categories:
- Congress, Italy, Nutrition, Public Health, Rome, World congress
- Event Tags:
- Academicians, Advocated, Business Professionals, Clinicians, Conference, Direct service providers, Disease, Disease burden, Epidemiologists, Epidemiology, Foundation leaders, Global burden of diseases, Healthcare professionals, Invited sessions, Keynote, Lectures, Microbiologists, Nutrition, Nutritional health Africa, Nutritionists, Plenary lectures, Policymakers, Posters, Public health, Public health methods, Public health professionals, Public health-related concepts, Research, Researchers, Scientific Africa, Statisticians, Symposia, Veterinarians, Workshops, World Congress
- Rome, Italy + Google Map