- This event has passed.
4th International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics
May 25 - May 26
Conference Series LLC is overwhelmed and delighted to announce the inception of the novel event ‘4th International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics’. The most awaited event would be staged during 25-26 May 2017, at Chicago, USA. With the theme upholding ‘Improving Patients Health Outcomes through NEXTGEN Health Innovations’, the event is assured to bring forth transparent and significant changes in the Healthcare sector.
Scope of Healthcare Informatics: To date, the domain of Health Informatics has not been clearly defined or commonly understood within the Australian healthcare industry. Health Informatics is the application of information science and computer science to healthcare. To be effective, Health Informatics requires knowledge in technical (Information and Communication Technology – ICT), clinical and administrative (including governance and business) domains as they relate to healthcare. Health Informatics is applicable to all levels and settings of healthcare, including health-related research.
Health Informatics which aims to improve health outcomes and healthcare system performance in direct patient care, design and governance of healthcare organisations and the healthcare system, and health knowledge discovery and management, through the application of technology (hardware, software, and communication). Knowledge management refers to the collection and use of clinical and service information to improve health outcomes and healthcare system efficiency, for example care pathway automation and clinical decision support.
- Healthcare Informatician
- Medical Informatician
- Clinical Informatician
- Public Health Specialist
- Chief medical information officers and CNIOs
- Data management specialist
- Health planners
- Health ICT specialists
- Insurance companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical device and equipment companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Healthcare IT/Software Companies
- Healthcare administrators
- Health Educators
- Media professionals
- Caregivers and family members
- Advocacy groups
- Business/finance professionals
- May 25
- May 26
- Event Categories:
- Biomedical, Chicago, Conference, Health, Health informatics, Healthcare, International conference, USA
- Event Tags:
- Academics, Administrative domains, Advocacy groups, Biomedical, Business Professionals, Caregivers, Chicago, Chief medical information officers, Clinical domains, Clinical informatician, CNIOs, Computer science, Conference, Data management specialist, Diagnostic laboratories, Family members, Finance professionals, Health, Health Educators, Health ICT specialists, Health informatics, Health innovations, Health knowledge, Health organisations, Health outcomes, Health planners, Health research, Health system, Health systems, Health-related research, Healthcare, Healthcare administrators, Healthcare industry, Healthcare informatician, Healthcare innovations, Healthcare IT companies, Healthcare organisations, Healthcare outcomes, Healthcare sector, Healthcare software companies, Healthcare system, Healthcare systems, ICT, Improving health, Information and communication technology, information science, Innovations, Insurance companies, International conference, Media professionals, Medical device companies, Medical equipment companies, Medical informatician, Patient, Patient care, Patient outcomes, Patients, Pharmaceutical companies, Policymakers, Public health specialist, Research, Researchers Africa, Technical, USA
- Chicago, United States + Google Map