4th International Conference on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
May 29 - May 31
Conference Series LLC invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘4th International Conference on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease’ during 29-31 May 2017 at Osaka, Japan which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions and B2B meetings.
COPD-2017 meeting provides a forum for researchers in the field to share advances in COPD-related topics ranging from basic scientific research to biomarkers and clinical development, and it also throw a light on thought provoking topics and recent research in the field of lung related issues related to COPD. COPD-2017 is a trending conference which brings together efficient academic scientists, super specialists, young researchers, professors, and doctors making a perfect platform to gain experience, and evaluate emerging healthcare strategies across the globe to discuss about the COPD. COPD-2017 conference involve in organising the international symposiums, B2B meetings, international workshops, along with the keynote and plenary presentations to discuss the research scope in the field of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
COPD-2017 conference meeting provides a forum for researchers in the field to share advances in topics ranging from basic scientific research to biomarkers and clinical development in the field of COPD. This COPD-2017 conference is the ideal event for networking and discussion on progress towards therapeutic potential in the particular COPD. This conference will feature a global audience of scientific leaders, academia and respiratory professionals, who are going to discuss today’s emerging treatments and diagnostics. By bringing together the pulmonary community, presenting the latest developments, and identifying unmet treatment needs, COPD-2017 hopes to accelerate research and drug development in COPD, improving patient outcomes.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans, and Head of the Departments
- COPD Students, Scientists
- COPD Researchers
- COPD Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- COPD Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Pulmonary Medicine and surgery related Companies
- Laboratory Technicians
- May 29
- May 31
- Event Categories:
- Conference, COPD, International conference, Japan, Osaka
- Event Tags:
- Academia, Academic scientists, B2B meetings, Biomarkers, Board members, Business entrepreneurs, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Clinical, Clinical development, Conference, COPD, COPD associations, COPD diagnostics, COPD faculty, COPD research, COPD researchers, COPD scientists, COPD societies, COPD students, COPD treatments, COPD-2017, Deans, Directors, Doctors, Drug development, Exhibitions, Head of Departments, Healthcare strategies, International conference, International symposiums, International workshops, Japan, Keynote presentations, Laboratory technicians, Lung, Lungs, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies, Medical Colleges, Medical devices, Meetings, OMICS International, Oral talks, Osaka, Patient outcomes, Pharmaceutical companies, Pharmaceutical industries, Plenary presentations, Poster presentation, Presidents, Professors, Pulmonary, Pulmonary community, Pulmonary medicine-related companies, Pulmonary surgery-related companies, Research, Research development, Researchers, Respiratory, Respiratory professionals, Scientific leaders, Scientific research, Super specialists, Training institutes, Vice Presidents, Young researchers
- Osaka, Japan + Google Map